Medical Director of The Colton Center
Double Board Certified
Over the past 30 years, Dr. Colton has made thousands of people happy with successful facial rejuvenation surgical and non-surgical procedures. His personal philosophy is that when you look better, you feel better, and when you feel better, you do better.
His surgical expertise is widely acclaimed and he was listed as one of Michigan’s finest doctors in the Detroit Free Press, Body & Mind special issue, and in the “Best Doctors Organization”, Plastic Surgery, and was also named among “America’s Top Surgeons” in the 2013 edition.
He has a keen and discriminating sense of beauty, art and aesthetics and this is reflected in his work. Dr. Colton is double board certified (1) by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and (2) the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – 1970
- Degree of Doctor of Medicine from University of Michigan Medical School – 1974
- General Surgery training at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI – 1974-1975
- Otolaryngology residency training at the University of Michigan – 1975-1976
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – 1983
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Henry Ford Hospital West Bloomfield, West Bloomfield, MI