Medical Director of The Colton Center
Double Board Certified
Dr. Colton’s practice is limited to facial cosmetic surgery and he has performed thousands of successful operations in the past 30 years.
His surgical expertise is widely acclaimed and he was listed as one of Michigan’s finest doctors in the Detroit Free Press, Body & Mind special issue, and in the “Best Doctors Organization”, Plastic Surgery, and was also named among “America’s Top Surgeons” in the 2013 edition.
He has a keen and discriminating sense of beauty, art and aesthetics and this is reflected in his work. Dr. Colton is double board certified (1) by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and (2) the American Board of Otolaryngology.
He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Michigan, and completed his residency and post-graduate training at the University of Michigan Medical School. After a fellowship in Facial Cosmetic Surgery through the Academy of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1983, he chose to specialize in this field.
In his twenty-eight years of practice, Dr. Colton has made a countless number of people happy with successful facial rejuvenation surgical and non-surgical procedures. His personal philosophy is that when you look better, you feel better, and when you feel better, you do better.
- Graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – 1970
- Degree of Doctor of Medicine from University of Michigan Medical School – 1974
- General Surgery training at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI – 1974-1975
- Otolaryngology residency training at the University of Michigan – 1975-1976
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – 1983
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Henry Ford Hospital West Bloomfield, West Bloomfield, MI